28 August 2006

Sugar...

I've heard some people say they have a sweet tooth.
They don't know the meaning of the phrase.
If I had MY way, Pepsi would flow like Moses' water from the rock in the desert. Washington growers would harvest candied apples. Peeps would come not only on Easter, but on EVERY Sunday morning. Movie theaters in my world would have little shelves in front of each seat with the entire concession collection on tap (and a little freezer for the Haagen-Daz and Junior Mints). Bars and clubs would add taps for soft-serve, hot fudge and caramel. The food groups would break down thus: chocolate (subcategories: with or without nuts, with or without peanut butter), nougat, marshmallow, caramel, ice cream, licorice, soda, little candies with fruit flavors, straight sugar (Bottle Caps, Pixie Sticks, etc.), and liquid gold (Pepsi).
I know, Pepsi is a soda.
But to me, it's a way of life.

P.S. - about 80 new photos up on my Flickr site. Enjoy!

No comments: