01 March 2006

Reading material

I bought a book on speedreading at Barnes & Noble today.  Yes, Mom, it was on clearance, no big deal.  I did have a major epiphany though.  It occurred to me today that Barnes & Noble is one of the few places where when you use the restroom you can't take anything with you to read.

It's just ironic, that's all.

Speaking of reading, I'm finishing a little collection of quotes by Ronald Reagan.  It seems to me that Reagan brought more honor, poise, dignity & respect to the presidency than any man since Lincoln.  Say what you will about his party affiliation, his politics or his personal life - from what I know of the man, he was a great President.  The kind of man that has people come up to him and beg him to run for office.  The sort of chap that's easy to admire.

No comments: