01 March 2006

Aren't they the cutest?

Benjamin (Benner, Curly, Ben-Jammin', Ben-German, Benny & the Jets)


Abigail (Abby, Kinz, Kinzee-May, Princess, Dolly, the Preciousssss)


Colin (Coll, Honnin', C-Bug, Coll-Da-Bug, Bug-a-boo, Bug-a-lish)


Here they are... my punkin-heads... my not-so-little bundles of joy!

They turned FOUR years old this past December. They make messes. They occasionally scrap. They love each other and are fiercely protective of one another, so much so I feel proud of them to see it. They do make me feel old sometimes. They love to learn. They enjoy the simplest things so fully, I oftimes wonder if I wouldn't be happier seeing the world through their eyes more often. They always make life worth living.

God be praised for allowing me to have a hand in bringing a few of His most choice children to earth, and for allowing this confused & bemused parent the chance at experiencing (and hopefully, more often than not, recognizing) the absolute wonder of it all.

No comments: