02 January 2008

Happy New Year - and a quick update on me

Trips' Dad had one heckuva 2007. Got married to my sweetie. Did a LOT of theater. Worked hard. Played hard. Loved much. Marissa and I have a cute little condo in Salt Lake. The trips are in kindergarten and loving it. I have a steady job. I'm in reasonably good health. I have my family & friends close. I have life, liberty and much happiness. As 2007 skates into history, I recognize that I have much to be grateful for.
I'm still working at ABC 4 & CW 30 in Salt Lake. I've been here for almost eight years and everyone here has been very good to me. We have a fantastic team in Promotion & Marketing, and we're hoping that the management changes to come in 2008 bring some new opportunities for growth and development.
I'm in the current production of the original play "Lend Me A Tenor" at Hale Centre Theatre in Salt Lake, and I'm beginning to rehearse their next musical there as well, "Civil War." Between Hale Centre Theatre and Desert Star Theater, I think I've been fortunate enough to be in a show somewhere for the past 15 months... and I'm so grateful. It's been wonderful to make good part-time money doing something I love!
And of course, I try and stay busy with the triplets. What an amazing thing to be a father... three times over! They're at such a delightful age. Everything is to anticipated and celebrated. Everything is NOW. Marissa & I relish every moment we spend with them. Christmas was great fun, as we caroled together, visited family & friends, opened WAY too many gifts, and enjoyed the food and fun of the season. We're blessed to be a part of four terrific families, and we felt the love and concern of each this holiday season. We're grateful to be so blessed.

No comments: